~ Business License ~

What is the governing goverment authority where you are going to operate?

If you are going to be performing a service or selling a product than you are generally required to apply for a business license within the community from which you will operate the business. There are generally some exeptions to this in some communities such as medical professionals and some independant contractors.

~ Liquor License ~

Generally there is one Liquor License license for beer & wine and another, more expensive, one if you plan to sell liquor. In some cases you may have ot have a state Liquor License as well as a local one. If you plan to perform retail sales of alcohol there are other forms of the Liquor License, sometimes called a Package License.