is when all our preparation begins to pay off.
At this point the only thing left to do is follow a few basic steps to
actually get your business up and running.
The following steps will be needed for most businesses:
• Sign the lease for the business location.
• Apply for a local business license.
• Apply for a Federal Tax ID number.
• Open a business bank account.
• Order business cards and signage.
• Order merchandise and supplies.
• Contact an SBDA rep to setup financial services.
• Purchase a Point of Sale System or cash register.
• Prepare a Press Release and fax it to local papers.
• Hire employees.
• Open your business!